Acana Adult Large Breed dog food is a specially formulated grain-free diet for adult dogs over 25 kgs.This formula is specially designed to maintain your pet's weight and helps take the stress off his or her bones and joints.
ACANA uses a Biologically Appropriate* approach for all their recipes. So each recipe is put together to suit the evolutionary needs of your pet. ACANA's recipes are made in their own award-winning kitchens so they are able to control the quality of their food. Sustainably sourced free-range poultry, wild-caught fish and nest-laid eggs add to the quality of their food.
Food Type: Dry dog food
- For large breed adults (over 25 kg)
- 60-75% meat protein
- Grain-free - 0% grains, potato, tapioca
- High-quality ingredients fit for human consumption
- 2/3rd of the meat is dehydrated without preservatives
- 1/3rd of the meat is fresh without preservatives
- WholePrey Ratios rich in nutrients
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- Made in Canada
Pet parents please note
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Fresh chicken meat (13%), chicken meal (12%), turkey meal (11%), red lentils, whole green peas (8%), field beans, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), herring meal (4%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (3%), chicken fat (3%), sun-cured alfalfa, green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea fibre, fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note:This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet
Crude protein (min.) 31%, Fat content (min.) 15%, Crude ash (max.) 7%, Crude fibres (max.) 6%, Moisture(max.) 12%, Calcium (min.) 1.4%, Phosphorus (min.) 1.1%, Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.4%, Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1.2%, DHA(min.) 0.4%, EPA(min.) 0.4%, Glucosamine (min.) 1500 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 900 mg/kg, Linoleic acid (min.) 2.2%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 29%