50% meat inclusion","Grain-free - contains oats","High-quality ingredients fit for human consumption","WholePrey Ratios rich in nutrients","2/3rd of the meat is dehydrated without preservatives","1/3rd of the meat is fresh without preservatives","Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
This dry food diet is free of carbs, and uses low-glycemic oats that are locally grown and help to keep the blood sugar stable and maintain physical fitness.
ACANA uses a Biologically Appropriate* approach to give your pet a diet that suits his or her natural, evolutionary needs. This recipe has a high protein content from chicken, turkey, nest laid eggs and herring oil. The WholePrey ratios ensure a nutrient-dense diet without the need to add excessive supplements. The only supplements are Vitamins A, B5, D3, E, choline and zinc.
- For all breeds and life stages
- 50% meat inclusion
- High-quality ingredients fit for human consumption
- WholePrey Ratios rich in nutrients
- 2/3rdof the meat is dehydratedwithout preservatives
- 1/3rdof the meat is freshwithout preservatives
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- Made in Canada
Chicken meal (25%), steel-cut oats (23%), fresh chicken meat (5%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (5%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, fresh turkey meat (4%), fresh whole eggs (4%), chicken fat (4%), whole garbanzo beans, whole yellow peas, whole oats, herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa, lentil fibre, dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver (0.1%), salt, fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. Supplements VITAMIN A, VITAMIN D3, VITAMIN E, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, ZINC CHELATE, VITAMIN B5.
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit.