70% Protein content, 30% botanicals","Grain-free - 0% grains, potato, tapioca","2/3rd of the meat is dehydrated without preservatives","1/3rd of the meat is fresh without preservatives","WholePrey Ratios rich in nutrients","Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles","Made in Canada","Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet","Always have fresh water available for your pet","Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Acana Puppy Large Breed dog food is a grain-free diet specially made for puppies weighing more than 25kgs at maturity.
ACANA's Biologically Appropriate* diets are specially put together to suit their evolutionary digestive needs. All their ingredients are responsibly and regionally sourced, free-run poultry, wild-caught fish and nest-laid eggs. ACANA's food is carefully prepared in their own award-winning kitchens to control quality. They use WholePrey Ratios in order to provide your growing puppy with vitamins and minerals naturally, rather than adding them as supplements.
- Food Type: Dry puppy food
- For puppies weighing more than 25 kgs at maturity
- 70% Protein content, 30% botanicals
- Grain-free - 0% grains, potato, tapioca
- 2/3rd of the meat is dehydrated without preservatives
- 1/3rd of the meat is fresh without preservatives
- WholePrey Ratios rich in nutrients
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- Made in Canada
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (15%), turkey meal (14%), red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (6%), herring meal (4%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), field beans (2%), green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea fibre, chicken fat (2%), fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips.SupplementsZinc chelate. Vitamin E (preservative)
Feeding requirements will vary based on his level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note:This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet