Great career and a wonderful place for serious pet lovers.
We bring together passionate individuals to form a pet loving community. Our vision is to translate the love and passion for pets into true value.
Here are some of the roles that make up our team.
We are looking for a reliable and passionate pet groomer to join our growing business.
- Dematting and detangling fur
- Bathing, conditioning and drying
- Trimming nails, brushing teeth and cleaning ears
- Grooming and styling according to client requirements
- Maintaining hygiene and ensuring safety of the pet while grooming
- Promptly notifying the owners of any medical issues and skin infections
- Maintaining Pet Warehouse standards and meeting all the client’s needs
- Assist with creating and implementing marketing strategies for the pet store to increase brand awareness and customer acquisition.
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer behavior to identify trends and preferences.
- Assist with designing and executing social media campaigns across various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Collaborate with the store's staff to plan and execute in-store events, promotions, and advertising.
- Assist with managing the pet store's website and online presence, including creating and updating content.
- Communicate with customers and respond to inquiries and concerns via email, phone, and social media.
- Continuously evaluate and report on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and provide recommendations for improvement.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of design principles, color theory, typography, and composition to develop visual concepts.
- Should be well-versed with tools like After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Driven to come up with new ideas and be a trendsetter
- Maintaining brand consistency
- Should have an edge to drive the sales targets and profitability of the store.
- Providing excellent customer service. They must ensure that the staff is properly trained to provide a positive shopping experience for Pet Warehouse customers and to handle any complaints or issues that may arise.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and managing the Pet Warehouse staff.
- Be a people's person. A leader that welcomes cultural differences and sets an example of inclusivity.
- Manage inventory.
- Managing finacial aspects of the store.
- Do marketing and promotions.