Lamb, Pumpkin & Blueberry","Grain-free and Gluten-free","Free from Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)","No artificial preservatives","Suitable for mini breed dogs at all life stages","Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet.
- Fibrous pumpkin aids digestive functioning while antioxidant-rich blueberry strengthens their immune system. This recipe has been specially formulated to meet the nutritional levels put forward by AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles (for all life stages).
- Suitable for mini breed dogs at all life stages
- Lamb, Pumpkin & Blueberry
- Grain-free and Gluten-free
- Free from Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
- No artificial preservatives
- Cruelty Free Research
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet.
Return & exchange policy: Once bought, our toys are not eligible for exchange, returns or refunds.
- Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
- Fresh boneless lamb (22%), dehydrated lamb meat (20%), pea starch (20%), chicken fat, dehydrated pumpkin (5%), dehydrated whole eggs, fresh herring, dehydrated herring, fish oil, pea vegetable fibre, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, mannanoligosaccharides, blueberry powder (0.5%), dehydrated apple, powder pomegranate, dehydrated sweet orange, spinach powder, psyllium (0.3%), powdered
- Crude Protein (min): 28.00%; Crude Fat (min): 18.00%; Crude Fiber (max): 2.90%; Moisture (max): 9.00%; Ash (max): 8.60%; Calcium (min): 1.40%; Phosphorus (min): 1.10%; Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 3.30%; Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.90%; Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA*) (min): 0.50%; Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA*) (min): 0.30%; Glucosamine* (min): 900mg/kg. Chondroitin Sulfate* (min): 600mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.