1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for dogs","Low protein contents reduce the retention-rate of nitrogenous catabolithys. it helps the control of systemic hypertension","Reduced levels of sodium and phosphorus","L-carnitine improves tolerance to physical exercise","Omega-3 fatty acids improve the glomerular filtration and prevent the renal fibrosis","High quality proteins prevent muscle loss","Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product","Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response","Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product","Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)","Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples","Cruelty free scientific research","Made in Italy
- Chronic or temporary renal insufficiency; coadjuvant for the treatment of congestive cardiac insufficiency. Farmina Vet Life Renal is a complete dietetic food for dogs formulated to support the renal function in case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency.
- Farmina Vet Life Renal has been clinically proven to support your dog’s kidney function and slow the progress of disease, giving your pet a better quality of life. The low sodium formulation is easy on the kidneys, while small doses of high-quality protein ensures your dog is getting all the nutrition he needs. The food also includes high levels of antioxidants, which can neutralise free radicals; molecules in your dog’s system that can speed up the disease process and deterioration. As a nutritionally complete feed, this dog food is intended to replace regular dog food for the duration of your pet’s life.
Recommended For :
- Prevention and treatment of chronic renal insufficiency
- Cardiac insufficiency
- Sweet potato, rice, chicken fat, dried eggs, calcium carbonate, linseed, fish oil, hydrolysed fish protein, sodium chloride, potassium chloride. Protein sources: dried eggs, hydrolysed fish protein.
- Crude protein 13.30%; crude fat 15.00%; crude fibres 1.40%; crude ash 4.50%; calcium 0.60%; phosphorus 0.25%; sodium 0.15%; potassium 0.60%; magnesium 0.06%; Omega-3 fatty acids 0.50%; Omega-6 fatty acids 2.80%; EPA 0.10%; DHA 0.25%.
- Vitamin A 15000IU; Vitamin D3 900IU; Vitamin E 600mg; Vitamin C 150mg; Niacin 38mg; Calcium D-pantothenate 15mg; Vitamin B2 7.5mg; Vitamin B6 6mg; Vitamin B1 4.5mg; Biotin 0.4mg; Folic acid 0.45mg; Vitamin B12 0.06mg; Choline chloride 1500mg; Beta-carotene 1.5mg; Zinc (Zinc chelate of hydroxy analogue of methionine): 174.6mg; Manganese (Manganese chelate of hydroxy analogue of methionine): 68mg; Iron [Iron(II) chelate of glycine hydrate]: 43.1mg; Copper (Copper chelate of hydroxy analogue of methionine): 4.9mg; Selenium (Selenised yeast inactivated): 0.14960mg; Iodine (Calcium iodate anhydrous): 1.56mg; L-Lysine-monohydrochloride, technically pure 6000mg; DL-methionine, technically pure 3000mg; Taurine 1000mg; L-carnitine 250mg. Antioxidants: tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils 10mg.
Energy Value : EM Kcal/Kg 3781 - Mj/Kg 15,82