- Chronic or temporary renal insufficiency; coadjuvant for the treatment of congestive cardiac insufficiency.
- Farmina Vet Life Renal is a complete dietetic food for cats formulated to support the renal function in case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency. This dietetic food contains low phosphorus concentrations and reduced protein content but of high quality.
- Instruction for use: it is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use and before extending the period of use. Serve the product as it is, at room temperature, following the daily quantity indicated in the table. Recommended period of use: initially use Farmina Vet Life Renal up to 6 months (2-4 weeks in case of temporary renal insufficiency). Always leave plenty of fresh water.
- Chicken fillet, sweet potato, hydrolysed fish protein, fish oil, chicken liver, fish (sardine), chicken fat, quinoa seed extracted, eggs liquid yolk, calcium carbonate, pea fibre, fructo-oligosaccharides, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, psyllium husks and seeds, calcium sulphate dihydrate, Yucca schidigera, dried brewers’ yeast, glucosamine. Protein sources: chicken fillet, hydrolysed fish protein, chicken liver, fish, eggs liquid yolk.
- Crude protein 7.30%; crude fat 7.00%; crude fibres 0.20%; crude ash 2.20%; moisture 74.50%; Calcium 0.23%; Phosphorus 0.11%; Sodium 0.16%; Potassium 0.20%; Omega-3 fatty acids 0.15%; Omega-6 fatty acids 1.00%; EPA 0.05%; DHA 0.06%. Urine alkalising substance: potassium citrate (2,5g/kg). Urine acidifying substances: calcium sulphate dihydrate (0,5g/kg).
- Vitamin A 6600IU; Vitamin D3 450IU; Vitamin E 180mg; Zinc (Zinc chelate of hydroxy analogue of methionine): 39.6mg; Manganese (Manganese chelate of hydroxy analogue of methionine): 19.7mg; Iron [Iron(II) chelate of glycine hydrate]: 13mg; Copper (Copper chelate of hydroxy analogue of methionine): 3.2mg; Iodine (Calcium iodate anhydrous): 0.46mg; Taurine 1250mg. Technological additives: powder cellulose 1500mg
Energy Value : EM Kcal/Kg 1222 - Mj/Kg 5,11