Made with food grade plastic, it is safe to use and easy to wash out. A game based on spinning different levels to find treats, it is a great way to keep your pet engaged. With 12 compartments built in, you can even use it to make mealtimes fun for small breeds. Mental stimulation is as important for dogs as physical exercise is. It even brings down the destructive behaviour that pets tend to indulge in when they are bored. It can be used to distract your pet from stressful situations like thunderstorms or fireworks.
dims: 3.07" H x 9.75" L x 7.25" W
- INTERMEDIATE DOG PUZZLE: Exercise your dog's mind with the interactive level 2 Dog Tornado puzzle toy. This engaging dog treat dispenser provides a fun physical & mental challenge. Your pup will need to learn how to combine multiple steps to retrieve the hidden treat.
- BOREDOM BUSTER: With 12 hidden compartments and 3 dog bone covers you can vary the difficulty level of this stimulating dog puzzle to keep your furry friend excited and satisfied!
- EASY TO CLEAN: The Dog Tornado puzzle toy is easy to wash by hand with mild soap and warm water. Make sure all compartments are dry before using.
- BPA, PVC & PHTHALATE FREE: Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound interactive treat dog puzzles are designed with your pet's health in mind from food safe materials that you can trust. Easy to clean with warm water and soap between uses.
- PLAY IT SAFE: No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged
How to engage your pet with the Dog Tornado:
Fill the bone shaped compartments with dry treats or kibble and cover some of them with the white bone-shaped covers provided. The more compartments you cover up, the harder it will be for your pet. Your pooch needs to paw at the different levels or use his/her snout to nudge it and find the treats within!
For a cool treat on a hot day, you can mix in some wet food with a little water and pour it into the hollows. Freeze the game to let it set. This is ideal for extended indoor playtime.
SAFETY AND CARE: ALWAYS SUPERVISE your dog closely, teach your dog how the game works. Do not leave your dog alone with a treat puzzle, do not let your dog chew on the game or pieces. Inspect for damage and remove if broken. For dogs only, not a children’s toy. When empty, store until next supervised use.