Natural Color and earthen aroma guarantee pets acceptance","Processed and dried under the sunlight at atmospheric conditions without artificial superheating","Dust free and optimum granulometry","Super absorbent & optimum odor control","Instant flat & compact clumps","Less consumption","Processed from selected and finest Bentonite
Super Absorbent & Optimum Odor Control, very economical, easy to carry, use and dispose off.
- Natural Color and earthen aroma guarantee pets acceptance
- Processed and dried under the sunlight at atmospheric conditions without artificial superheating
- Dust free and optimum granulometry
- Instant flat & compact clumps
- Less consumption
- Processed from selected and finest Bentonite
Directions for use
- Pour the required quantity in the litter box. Gradually replace the existing product by introducing Pura
- Place the litter box in a private or semi-private place. Allow the cat to get accustomed to Pura
- Dispose off only the soiled clumps, continue to use remaining and clean the tray periodically
Petsy Tips: Although it might be tempting to stash your cat’s litter box out of sight, placement is important for a cat’s sense of security. Your cat’s box should be in a quiet place that is easy for your cat to access, and should not be close to his food and water bowls; cats instinctively do not like to eliminate waste where they eat.