Protein content 30%","Helps maintain ideal weight","Maintains bone and joint health","Controls the rate of food intake","Special kibble shape, size and texture
The exclusive shape of this kibble helps reduce the rate of food intake as some labs tend to eat too quickly. This food is also made to curb a lab's natural tendency to put on too much weight. It is also enriched with EPA and DHA that help to strengthen bones and joints.
- Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for adult Labrador retrievers over 15 months old
- Helps maintain ideal weight
- Special kibble shape, size and texture
- Maintains bone and joint health
- Controls the rate of food intake
- Protein content 30%
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, wheat, maize, maize gluten, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil (0.1%), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 27000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 68 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 4 mg, E5 (Manganese): 41 mg, E6 (Zinc): 135 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.21 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives:tea extract (source of polyphenols): 150 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 30.0% - Fat content: 13.0% - Crude ash: 6.5% - Crude fibres: 3.5% - Per kg: EPA/DHA: 4 g.