Suitable for weaning pups of Maxi breeds (up to 2 months)","Promotes digestive health","Nutritional profile suits the high energy needs of lactating mothers","Easily rehydrated kibble
Mothers require food that can support their have high energy needs at this time and the food is specially designed for this. Kibble is easily rehydrated and can be mashed to make it easier for pups to eat. Its nutritional profile also promotes good digestion and strengthens the immune system.
- Food Type: Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for lactating mothers of Maxi breeds (26-44 kg)
- Suitable for weaning pups of Maxi breeds (up to 2 months)
- Promotes digestive health
- Nutritional profile suits the high energy needs of lactating mothers
- Easily rehydrated kibble
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Composition: rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize, beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, vegetable fibers, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), fatty acid salt, yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg) : Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 19000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1200 IU, E1 (Iron): 42 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 55 mg, E6 (Zinc): 134 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical constituents: Protein: 30.0% - Fat content: 22.0% - Crude ash: 7.9% - Crude fibres: 1.9%.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.