Supports urinary system","Helps maintain the ideal weight","Instinctively preferred by cats","Low in fat 2.1%","Low protein content - 9%
This formula promotes a healthy urinary system which is useful as neutered cats are at risk of forming urinary stones. Cats instinctively prefer its taste and enjoy biting into the thin meaty slices of this delicious gravy.
- Wet food for cat
- Suitable for neutered cats
- Supports urinary system
- Helps maintain the ideal weight
- Instinctively preferred by cats
- Low in fat 2.1%
- Low protein content - 9%
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Composition: meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, vegetable protein extracts, various sugars.
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 90IU, E1 (Iron): 3mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.21mg, E4 (Copper): 1.6mg, E5 (Manganese): 0.9mg, E6 (Zinc): 9mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 0.2g.
Analytical constituents: Protein: 9% - Fat content: 2.6% - Crude ash: 1.3% - Crude fibres: 1.8% - Moisture: 81%.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.