Anti-slip, easy grip handle for safe and comfortable grooming","Eliminates tangles, matted hair","Reduces shedding up to 90 percent and removes dead hair from undercoat and topcoat","Press button and hair removing pad will slide forward allowing hair to fall conveniently into garbage","Stimulates hair follicles to promote growth and healthier hair
The slicker brush is designed for the primary purpose of removing any loose hair, dead skin, dirt, mats, or knots and thins the undercoat for dogs and cats. The teeth will smooth the coat and leave a polished, well-groomed finish. The slicker brush is typically used on medium to long-haired animals with wiry, thick or curly hair. The fine wire bristles are packed tightly together and are at a slight angle so as to not scratch the skin of the animal.
This brush is ideal for long/medium hair breeds, curly coats, thick coats and/or dogs that shed a lot.
It is important to be gentle when using this brush on your animal. First, spray a small amount of water over the pet’s coat. Start by brushing in the direction of hair growth to smooth the overall coat (note: if your animal has longer hair, lift the brush a little as you work your way through). If you reach any large knots, it is advisable to get these out using a metal comb and then to continue with the slicker brush. Once the body is done, you can use a soft bristle brush for the face and ears, followed by a pin brush on the body to get the fur looking smooth and shiny.
Always clean your brush after each use. Remove the bulk of the hair by pushing on the fur-release button at the back of the brush. Soak for approximately 10 minutes in hot water with soap or a pet-safe disinfectant. Dry the brush and store away until next use.
This Wahl pet brush is designed with a soft gel handle that moulds to the shape of your hand, giving it the ultimate non-slip grip for comfort and control.
- Self-cleaning button at the back makes it easier for you to remove the hair caught between the pins
- Pins will smooth the coat and leave a polished, well-groomed finish
- Fine wire pins are at a slight angle as to not scratch the skin of the animal
- Removes loose hair, dirt, mats or knots whilst thinning the undercoat
- Directions to use: Start with short strokes against the direction of hair growth, finish by brushing in the direction of the hair growth to smooth the coat